Friday, October 23, 2009

Udate On The Foster Care Situation

I received a long awaited call last night from the foster care organization. It was another foster parent who has offered her time to help the new and upcoming foster parents. It was great talking to her and she answered the zillion questions I had for her. She mentioned that I should be receiving the foster care application and the literature in the mail any day. She also told me to sign up for the foster care classes as soon as possible. The classes consist of a 27 hour program to teach you how to be a foster parent and help these children adjust to their new life's. Once the hubby and I have completed the course we will be licensed foster care providers. Wow, I've got some huge life changes coming soon. I'm really looking forward to this new journey in my life. I'm so excited. I'll keep everyone update on the progress. Stay tuned.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a wonderful thing you are doing and I just wanted to thank you.