Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Is Fast Approaching

I know, here it isn't even Halloween yet and I'm talking about Christmas. I just can't help it. Christmas is only 9 weeks away and I haven't even a clue as what to get people this year. I usually start shopping in October and complete my shopping in November. I'm a scrooge when it comes to shopping during December. I just can't take all the crowds and the pushing and shoving in the stores. Not to mention that I haven't even saved any extra cash for gifts yet. I hate to charge all of the gifts, so I usually start a little Christmas fund in June. I just didn't' have the cash to open that fund this year. I did just pick up the cutest pet pillow for my daughter yesterday. She's been bugging me for about six months for one of this sweet little stuffed pillows. One gift down and a zillion to go. How do you prepare for the Christmas season?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, you are starting already with Christmas shopping, that is a great idea. I hate going to malls too during Christmas season, too crowded..

Thanks a lot for your vote to my daughter..