Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Planning Our Vacation To Kissimmee

The last time we took a real vacation was back in 2003. We had an amazing trip down to Florida. A trip I won't forget. This year we want to head back down south to the sunshine state and visit Kissimmee. As a child we use to visit this fun city at least once a year. I can't even begin to tell you all the fun things there is to do there. We always love to visit the theme parks. My all time favorite is Sea World. I'm completely in love with all types of marine life. I just know my
four year old will love it as much as I do. Of course you can't forget about Disney World. This place has it all. They have many wonderful attractions such as amusement rides and shows. While you're there don't forget to stop and have your picture taken with your favorite Disney character. A few years ago I had my picture taken with Donald Duck. It was a blast. You can even visit Kissimmee's amazing water parks. Water parks are always so much fun, especially for the little one's. The best part about Kissimme is that they are giving away three (3) weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two (2); and two (2) week-long vacations for four (4). Drawings will be held on or around 4/1/09, 5/1/09 and 6/1/09. So stop by and enter the sweepstakes. I just entered myself and I'm hoping I'm a lucking winner. Maybe you could be a lucky winner too.





Post?slot_id=37735&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Doesn't a vacation just sound wonderful!