Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Five Random Things About Me

I got tagged by Signe Says a few days ago. So, here it goes. Five random things about me.


1. I have an ugly home made tattoo on my right arm that my friend gave me when I was 15 years old. The standing joke is that it's a plus sign, but actually it's a cross. What the heck was I thinking when I was 15. I remember my mother being so made. I think I was grounded for the entire year. I looked into getting it removed but the procedure will leave a scare. I figure since I'll be left with a scare I might as well get the tattoo fixed. I'd eventually like to get a pretty butterfly, but I'm to chicken to get it done. It might hurt like hell. LOL!

2. My friendship with my oldest friend has lasted 33 years.

3. This is my second marriage. I was married at 23 and divorced at 25. My ex-husband was diagnosed as being bi-polar. That was a terrible few years for me. I eventually got remarried again to my current husband in 1999.

4. I picked my daughters middle name in memory of my mother-law who died at the age of 59 from a rare form of lymphoma. My little one was born 9 months after my mother-in law passed away. It makes me sad to think my little girl never got a chance to meet her grandma.

5. I have severe anxiety attacks. I was diagnosed in July of 2003 when I was 33 years old. I don't take anxiety medications anymore. Yippie! I deal with these panicky feelings everyday and it just plain sucks!

So, that's a little bit about me. If your want to play along just grab the tag. It's always fun getting to know our fellow bloggers.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules in your blog.
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself.
4. Tag Random people at the end of the post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

No comments: