Monday, March 15, 2010

The Craziness Of Life

Hello to all my fans of my two blogs My Crazy Life With A Toddler and Memories Of You. It's been a while since I've posted. My apologizes for being absent. Things have been wild in my life lately. I feel like I'm going crazy. I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like because things have been so out of control for me. The hubby has been laid off from his job since January and unemployment is just not cutting it. To say the least our check book has shrunk to nothing. To improve our financial status the hubby decided to take a job out of state. He's currently working in Indiana. He works Monday - Thursday, home Friday -Sunday. Then off to work again Sunday afternoon. It's going to be a hard road ahead, but at least we can pay our mortgage payment again. (Sigh)

Then there is the health problems with my mom, which have been going on since November. Just when I think she is getting better I get another blow to my heart. She was diagnosed with stage 1 Uterine cancer. Yup, the big C. Her prognosis sounds good and the doctor feels confident that my mom will make a full recovery. My mom will undergo surgery in April and again will be staying with the hubby and I until she is back on her feet. I'm hoping and praying that the surgery will get all the cancer.

Last but not least there is the problem with my 9 1/2 year old Golden Retriever Samson. He's got a severe eye infection. The vet called it an ulcer on his eyeball. Ouch! My poor baby is on heavy doses of antibiotics, two separate eye drops and an oral antibiotic. I have to put drops in his eye every two hours and we visit the vet every three days. If his eye won't respond to this treatment then we are off to see an canine opthamologist. He will eventually need surgery on his eye. The poor dog hand hardly see these days.

So, that's what's going on in my life these days. Just craziness! Sometimes I think the world is so out of control.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on and on today. I feel so much better.







1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh poor Samson :( I hope his eye gets better. Hang in there and look at all the good stuff in your life. Like the past couple of days and how beautiful it is. Have you and your little one be outside enjoying it?