Friday, October 9, 2009

Who Has Been Searching For Me?

Have you ever wondered who has been searching for you on the internet? Maybe it's a long lost classmate,an old boyfriend or even a family member. There are a few people that I wish that I could talk to again. My best friend Colleen and I had a falling out right before my wedding back in 1994. Yes, that was a long time ago. I tried to make contact with her again, but she just wasn't interested in being friends anymore. There was a lot going on in her life and my life at the time. I can't even remember what we were fighting about. I've tried searching for her on the web and I've had no luck. I've often wondered if she has tried finding me after all these years. I don't have to wonder anymore. I just came across this fun people search site. Have you ever heard of MyLife ? MyLife is an amazing site where you can find those long lost friends or check on who has been searching for you. Wow, what a wonderful tool to have right at your finger tips. Why don't you stop by and see who has been searching for you. Aren't you just a little curious? I know I sure am. Stop by and check out the site and let me know what you think.


Post?slot_id=64822&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: