Friday, July 24, 2009

The Perfect Pair Of Jeans

I don't know about you, but when I'm wearing the perfect pair of jeans, life is good. When it comes to finding the perfect pair of jeans that's an entirely different story. I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me correctly due to my height of 5'7" and that I have a long waist. I recently came across the Armani Exchange. This place has the cutest denim styles! They have new premium denim starting at $98. Wow, now that's a great price. My three favorite styles are pocket boot cut, wing printed boot cut, and gray straight leg. Armani has jeans to fit all shapes and sizes. They even have a section on their website that helps you pick the style that's right for your body type. I really think this is a very handy little tool. I'm glad I came across that today.
Aren't these the sweetest pair of jeans you've ever seen.



If you're interested in trying on a great pair of fantastic fitting jeans, why not enter the text A|X contest. All you have to do to enter is text the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). The best part about this contest is that you can enter everyday for the entire month of July. Plus if you purchase a pair of denim at full price from the Armani Exchange between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 you'll receive a $20.00 gift card good for your next purchase of $100.00 or more. The gift card is valid from 7/30/09 through 8/15/09. I know what I'm asking Santa for this year for Christmas. I'm going to update my wardrobe with some new Armani denim.

Post?slot_id=42455&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love a perfect pair of jean. There is just a great feeling when you put on your fav jeans.