Thursday, June 4, 2009

Help Save Lifes With Cryo-Cell

What's the most precious thing in your life? In my life it's my little girl and my family.

Have you every thought about Cryo-cell? What is Cryo-Cell you ask. It's a process of cryogenically preserving a newborns umbilical cord blood stem cells in a safe and secure environment. By doing this you safe guard your family's future health. The process of extracting Cord blood stem cells is simple. It's a non invasive procedure to extract stem cells at no risk or pain to the mother or the baby. Preserving stem cells for future use could save your child’s life one day. For example if your child were to contract a disease that needed to be treated with chemotherapy or radiation. There is always the chance of a negative impact on the immune system from these treatment. These saved cells can be used to strengthen a persons immune system and blood. My mother in-law lost her fight with cancer in 2003. I remember right before her passing the entire family was ready to be tested to see if they could be bone marrow donors. I often wonder if they had this cryo-cell technology 50 years ago, if it would of saved her life back in 2003. There have been over 12,000 stem cell transplants world wide. Stem cells from umbilical cords are known to treat over 70 diseases. Wow, what leaps in medical technology our world has accomplished. If you enroll right now or before April 19, 2009 with Cryo-cell you can receive a free Baby Bjorn, plus several hundred dollars off your enrollment fee. Now, that's a great deal. Don't take my word for it. Read the following testimonial. It's an amazing story!

"My children are the most precious gifts that I will ever have and I want to do everything I can to make sure they are well. While I was pregnant with my first child, I would see articles and ads about cord blood and it bothered me that it was so expensive but what if I one day needed this blood. The reality of having only one chance or it really went in the garbage kept me wondering if I would regret not investing. What if he had cancer or his dad or I were sick, would that blood have been the cure? Through research, I came across Cryo-Cell International, Inc., a company with the most reasonable rates and the assurance of two holding facilities.

When I was pregnant with my second child, we wondered if one bank was enough? Finances were tighter and should we spend the money? Then we realized that his brothers blood might not match for the new baby. The next day, stories were breaking about how Cord blood had saved or changed the lives of children, one cancer, one cerebral palsy. Then we discovered that a friend was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. He didn't bank his daughters blood and wished he had. Three years prior, I lost a friend to renal cancer when she was 29. We felt like it was our answer.

We are just beginning to see miracles that this blood can bring. We have two "life insurance policies", that is how we look at it. If anyone in the family gets ill, there is a chance that the blood could save our lives. If we don't use it, then it is there for our son's children."

Sincerely,
mother of Parker and Davis

Cryo-Cell International Client

Post?slot_id=39279&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: