Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yippie, My First Award


It's been a while since I posted, and for that I'm sorry. I've had my hands full with a very sick little girl. First it was a terrible case of the stomach flu and then a bad case of bronchitis. My poor kid had been so sick, and of course now mommy and daddy are getting sick too. Uggg! So, that's my excuse for my absence. On a positive note Memories of You has just received it's very first blog award. Yippie! I'm so excited. I want to send a huge thanks out to April over at Doin' The Working Mom Thing for giving me this wonderful award. I feel truly honored. Thanks April! You rock! Stop by Aprils place and send her a warm hello. She has an amazing blog just chalked full of interesting topics.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

1 comment:

Lin said...

That first award is so lovely, isn't it?! I always wondered how to get one, what to do with it, etc. Soon, they'll start piling in and you'll be like "enough already" before you know it!! Good for you!!